Membership Terms and Conditions
1. In this agreement "you", "your", or "member" refers to the member while "we" or "us" refers to Charlbury Pilates, its agents, or associates.
2. This agreement commences once the member has selected and purchased a membership. Your membership starts on the date of purchase and renews on the same date each following month (e.g. Purchase membership 25 June, membership renews 25 July).
3. Membership will continue monthly for a minimum period of three months.
4. After three months, monthly membership may be terminated by giving one month's notice.
5. Payments are taken monthly by automatic payment using Stripe. Payment of one year's membership in full is also an option; yearly memberships are eligible for a 10% discount.
6. Members can freeze their membership for up to six months, with each month frozen incurring a fee of £5. Members may freeze their membership once per calendar year.
7. Members are required to make payment regardless of non-attendance for any reason.
8. You must give us 24 hours' notice of cancellation; this includes studio classes and private lessons. Any cancellation of a class or private session within 24 hours of the booking time will counted against the number of classes in your membership, or be payable in full, respectively.
9. You agree to advise us immediately of any change to the membership details provided.
10. Memberships are not transferable.
11. Classes normally on offer may differ at various times during the year, including, but not limited to, Bank Holidays, half-term holidays, Christmas holidays, and Easter holidays. Normal monthly charges apply.
12. You are entitled to all the rights exercisable for the membership type chosen.
13. We reserve the right to alter class content, length, schedule, or instructor without notice.